Bath Based | Full time | Competitive salary (circa 50-80K) + Performance Bonuses & Beneﬁts | Reporting to Director of Data Science
* 2-10 years data scientist / quantitative developer; preferably in risk or time series modeling
* Masters, PhD, or similar post-grad qualifications from top-tier school or University.
* Knowledge of probabilistic machine learning techniques and/or advanced time series analysis and/or causal discovery & analysis and/or multivariate analysis.
* 3+ years programming experience (Python, R, Java or similar)
* Knowledge of quantitative modeling design & evaluation, and software development.
* A strong desire to deliver client outcomes - pragmatic problem-solving skills. Inquisitive, curious intellect; and want to tell the world of your discoveries.
* Self-sufficiency but with a team outlook.
The position is ideal if you're looking to radically improve understanding of interconnected risks, and would thrive in an open, ideas based, client-focused environment. If this is you, please send your CV and a note outlining your interest in the “Future of Data Science & Risk Management” to firstname.lastname@example.org. (fao David Greenwood).
For further information please contact email@example.com or reach out to https://www.linkedin.com/in/dsgreenwood/
*No Agencies Please!
CheckRisk considers Risk in the widest possible sense: from macro global economy level to the micro securities using both quantitative and qualitative analysis. We have developed, and delivered, several proprietary Risk Management tools and models; they are innovative, future-facing and multi- dimensional; designed to assist clients in answering the simple question “Are you being paid to take Risk?”